Thursday, August 23, 2012

A note on hair. (Husband's that is)





 Cardigan: Francesca's, Top: Gifted, Skirt: T.J.Maxx, Flats: Tory Burch



So, my love. Dear sweet husband. It's about time we had a talk
about this so called "hair cut strike" you have going on. Below
are the following reasons why your locks and a pair of shears
need to get acquainted soon:

1) A bad case of whiplash from one too many hair tosses is nothing to fool around with.
2)  I miss those dreamy hazel eyes. Then again I think they are hazel, I haven't seen them in so long.
3) You're too cute to be mistaken for Cousin Itt.



Even though you've got a case of the mop-head,
you're still more fun than anyone else around.
Who knew hanging out in our driveway could be so riveting?
Lurv you.




Twitter                            Pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looove the houndstooth cardi with the sparkles! I want to see a pic of your hubby's hair. You have me all curious! :)