Saturday, February 23, 2013

Deets lately and Poshing.

What a week!
For those of you that don't know, I'm a high school
choral and theater teacher. This time of year choir
competitions are in full swing. We had a pretty big one this week, 
so the weekend could not come soon enough.
Hubs and I have crashed and are pathetically 
vegging on the couch as we speak.
{Glory hallelujah!}

Insta Deets:
{@elizabetheuna}

 Button Up: J.Crew Factory, Cardigan:H&M, Jeans:Hudson, Necklace: Max&Cleo

Button Up:J.Crew Factory, Sweater:J.Crew Factory, Puffer 
Vest: F21, Skinnies:H&M, Necklace: Max&Cleo

Yes, that's the same shirt again {No, she DIDN'T!} I've had this necklace for a
year and will never tire of it. Purchased at ModCloth but have also spotted it at Hallelu. Run and grab!

I know, I know. I'm that girl. Sharing this. This is obviously not outfit related but I just
had to share what a prince my hubs is. Still knows how to make this gal swoon...

Speaking of things that make me swoon. 
How about money in your pocket?
Enter Poshmark.
Poshmark is an IPhone app where you can sell items from your closet.
Those of you that follow me on Facebook are already aware of my 
fascination, as it's been blowing up my newsfeed.
{I didn't realize the accounts were linked so my bad on that one}
It's easy girls, I mean easy.They do all the work for you.
They cover the shipping cost. Simply print
 the label from your computer and go.
They do get a 20% cut, but with how easy
 it is it's totally worth it.
I've made over 400 bucks in two weeks. For real!
Below is a little peak at my Poshmark shop.
These items are still available so jump on over!
{Find me @elizabetheuna}








No comments: