Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The time I became a Vampire Diaries star...







Just had to document this exquisiteness. Thank you Cafe Beignet for doing my tumm a huge favor.  

*Outfit 1- Chambray aka Old Faithful: Old Navy, Necklace: Max&Cleo, Denim: H&M
*Outfit 2- Scarf: H&M, Jacket: F21, Sweater: H&M, Skinnies: H&M, Shoes: Converse

New Orleans was wonderful. 
Just the bit of relaxation J and I needed.
Once you get settled into this normal, everyday married life
{you know. the...... "Did you pay that bill?" or.......
 "I didn't feed the dogs, I thought YOU fed the dogs"},
it's easy to get caught up on what errands need to be run
or what laundry needs to be done.
{cause Lord knows there will always be laundry in the 
Kimbrough house, until the end of time. woof.}
But you don't want to lose focus of that stud of a husband 
that got down on one knee a couple of Septembers ago.
No thanks, not this gal.

A great little recharge to get us back to where we need to be.
Blessed and grateful.


On another note,
if you follow me on Instagram {@elizabetheuna}
you know that we wondered onto the set of 
Vampire Diaries while we were in NOLA.
When I say "wondered," I mean our friends
Brandon and Robin told us VD was filming
so I crazily ran across town to see for myself.
I love Vampire Diaries so it was pretty neat.
Don't worry, I snapped a couple of 
stalker pics. Nothing too exciting but here ya go:)











No comments: