Friday, September 6, 2013

Straight Talking


Dress: W by Azwell {but love this and this!}, Booties: Vince Camuto {similar here}, 
Bib Necklace: here, Long Necklace: gifted {similar here}, Sunnies: H&M {similar here}, Bag: Louis Vuitton



TGIF guys!
It has been about a hundred years since I've straightened my hair.
It takes much longer too straighten it then I care for, so it never happens.
I hope the four day week was good to everybody!
We had a great visit at my parents last week. Spent some time with my older brother and his sweet fam.
They have two little boys that always keep the house pretty lively!
 Love them so much, always tough to leave everybody.

This weekend hubs and I will finally be getting some time at home.
Once again, lots of eating and football on the agenda.
{This trend will be continuing all fall-FYI}
My Tide is off this weekend so we'll be keeping up with the rest of the SEC.

Happy weekend friends!
Thanks for reading:)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You look fabulous as always! Absolutely loving that dress on you and the layered necklaces are great too! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday :)

xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Steph S said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I have been a reader for a while and LOVE your style!...and I love your hair straight as well! Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo, Steph
White Coat Wardrobe

Unknown said...

Awesome look! I love this style. Your accessories are a perfect complement, too!

Tonya Joyner
The Jewelry Lady
www.thejewelrylady.co