Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mama in heels.

 Tee: Oh Baby Chic, c/o; Skirt: Windsor (old); Heels: Victoria's Secret


Where do I begin, guys??
The past month has been a complete whirl-wind.
If you've happened to notice my silence on the blog lately...
between moving, starting part time work,
Hubs' traveling, and most recently-Hugh coming down with his first bug {eeek!},
things have been chaotic-to say the least.
We're ready to pick things back up here at BOL though,
I have a couple of fun projects in the works that I can't wait to share with you guys!
Stay tuned.

Before I run, how adorable is this Oh Baby Chic tee??
It will absolutely be on repeat this  fall.
Hellooooo layering;)

Have an awesome week! xoxo



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic shirt! You look amazing. Motherhood is suiting you beautifully. I hope you are well and that Hugh is feeling better!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I love the skirt! So cute!

fashchronicles said...

You look stunning. First off, such a cute skirt. And I love that tee! :)

A new post is up on the blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you are able to drop by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com