Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Florals + WIWW Link-Up

Shirt: old purchase but similar here {on sale!}; Skirt: Sheinside, c/o; Coat: similar here and here;
Heels: similar here and here; Jewelry: necklace and ring

I adore wearing brights in winter,
so I knew this Sheinside skirt would be a new favorite.
If you're in the market for a fun little skirt {perhaps for a little Valentine's fun},
I'd definitely recommend:)

Sooo happy to have you guys back for the link-up!
Y'all are gorgeous.

Two features of the week:
Jasmine Daily                                                     A New York Love Affair




Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are making dream of Spring! Love the pearl necklace! My mom has actually been on the hunt for one just like so I sent her the link to yours :)

-Morgan
www.how2wearit.com

Riva said...

I am loving that red skirt and the bright floral combo paired with the white coat. BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks for the Link up!
xo/Riva
www.rivaladiva.com

evukmir said...

I ADORE the florals on you. Helping me T H I N K S P R I N G!! Thank you so much for the feature!! Very sweet of you all!

xoxo, Elena Michelle
www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant and ladylike look, yet it's SO fun!

Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

Leah Behr said...

In love with that skirt! So pretty!

xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

Jess said...

I just love that top on you! Thanks for hosting the link up!

Unknown said...

I love all of the bright colours in this outfit! That skirt is especially awesome. What a cool print!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com