Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pindot crinkle top + WIWW

Top: Romwe, c/o; Denim: Riffraff, c/o; Heels + Bag: Lulu*s, c/o

I have been on the hunt for a great pair of distressed denim. 
This Riffraff pair is exactly what I've been 
looking for aaand it's on sale! 
 I knew I wanted to pair it with this crinkle pindot top, 
the feminine ruffles with the distressed boyfriend style. 

Thanks again for joining today's link-up!
You ladies are gorgeous and totally make my week:)

Two features of the week:
Style Assisted                                                    A La Plage



Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made


6 comments:

Unknown said...

This link up looks like a fantastic idea! By the way, I am LOVING these ripped jeans... Such a fun twist on classic white jeans.

--Samantha

http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Those jeans!! Gorgeous balance with the sweet top!

Alice
www.happpinessatmidlife.com

Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

KP said...

Those white jeans are amazing!

Eleventh & Sixteenth

twopeasinablog said...

Adorable polka dot top. I love the smaller polka dots and the ruffles! I also love my distressed white denim. I wear them way too much, but don't care :)
Thanks for hosting
Betsy
http://www.twopeasinablog.com

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

So in love with the adorable top!

Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Susie W. said...

What a pretty top! It looks so nice with white jeans!

xx,
Susie

www.SequinsandStrawberries.com