Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Running around with KicksUSA + WIWW


Shoes: KicksUSA, c/o; Tank: here; Leggings: here; Jacket: here

I'm going to let you in on something,
this look is a bit deceiving because I hate exercising.
Loathe it.
My cardio consists of a neighborhood walk
or, primarily, chasing around an 18 month old.

What I do love the above for is running errands when
I don't feel like "really" getting dressed.
Less fuss while still looking semi put together.
I also started wearing these Nike Free Flyknits 
from KicksUSA and they are incredible!
Cute + comfortable, it seriously feels like a sock.
I'm in love!


Welcome back to today's link up!
Thanks so much for joining us:)


Two features of the week:
Dallas Style                                                         She's Alyssa Renee



Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made


6 comments:

Shauna said...

Loving all of these colors together! Te purple top is so cute!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love those pants and all the pretty colors together!

Alice
www.happpinessatmidlife.com

Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

Love these chic workout pieces on you!

Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

The Gifted Gabber said...

Gurrl, you and I have the same exact workout routine! Want to work out together sometime? ;)
I don't have a need for workout clothes since all I do is the occasional neighborhood walk (when the Arkansas weather allows) and chasing around my 2-year-old and infant, but your super outfit make me feel like I need some cute gear, too! The shoes are awesome! Thanks for the link up. --- Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com/

Kirsten Wick said...

You look beautiful, love the colours so much :) Kirsten xx

www.thelifbissue.com

Have some fan Trolls said...

Thanks foor sharing