Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall layers with Lulu*s


C/o Lulu*s: Long Sweater, Denim, Booties, Felt Hat; Tie-Dye Tee: Riffraff, c/o

I remember when these sweater-dusters were in style when I was in high school.
 I'm so glad they've circled back around because I absolutely love them.
You've also probably figured out {esp. if you follow me on Instagram}
that I'm all about the felt hat. Best trend to happen to this mom
who doesn't have enough time for frequent hair washing;)

Lulu*s is knocking it out of the park this season,
you guys already know I'm a big fan.
Run check out what they have going on,
I promise it won't disappoint!

Have a great Monday!


5 comments:

Bella B said...

I really like that long sweater!

xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

Elise Von E said...

Love this look!! So pretty!! I especially love the navy booties!

xx,
EE

www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Completely in love with this look! The long sweater duster is super chic and can we talk about the beautiful hair you have?!! Seriously envious.

xo Sheree
http://poshclassymom.com
IG: @poshclassymom

mahryska said...

fabulous outfit as always!!
back to sending my love from the sandpit...
www.mahryska.com

Unknown said...

How much fun are these Fall layers?! I love the long cardigan! XO

Anna
alilyloveaffair.com