Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A green + blue holiday look.




Heels: Sole Society, c/o; Skirt: SheIn, c/o {shop party skirts here}; Sweater: here {shop blue sweaters here};

I've found it...
the perfect holiday shoe.
I've been wanting a pair of blue heels and when I ran
across these gorgeous ones from Sole Society I knew my search was over!

If you're not a huge fan of red, a bright blue and green
is a great color combination for a festive holiday look.
I got this a-line skirt last year and it has become one of my main closet staples-
I love it...and its price;)

Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Leah Behr said...

Adore this look! You look so great in bold!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

agapske said...

I love love love this look! Two of my favorite colors together!

Alyssa | Glitter and Grey

Daily Style Finds said...

You look so festive! I love the green skirt and how you mixed it with blue - it is perfect!

Lisa
Daily Style Finds

Bella B said...

I love this look its so beyond perfect and I just adore the colours!!

http://xoxobella.com