Friday, February 17, 2017

A peek at Violet's nursery.

 Glider: Delta Children, Crib: Bratt Decor, Bedding: Bratt DecorPaper Flowers: KM Hallberg Design
Swan Print: Schmooks; Wooden Name Sign: Blessed Blondies; Floral Garland: Baker Blossoms

I'll be honest,
I developed quite a love/hate relationship with Violet's nursery the past few months, lol.
Don't get me wrong, I adored her crib, Delta Children glider, and other decor;
but there were many road bumps encountered along the way putting this room together.

Since South Carolina wasn't a permanent stop for our family we decided to rent.
I really loved our house but the entire upstairs was a drabby, nude color.
And the carpet. Ohhh man, the carpet:/
Anyway, I kind of just had to do the best I could working with all 
of that when we began doing her room.

As soon as we started getting what you see situated in the pictures above,
we received the news that Jonathan's job would be bringing us back to Alabama.

So we didn't fully complete everything but I did want to 
share the progress of what we did get to do.
And now most of this is currently sitting in boxes in her new room in AL {ha}.

We finally have most of the house settled since moving so now her room is next on the list.
I'll try to share more once it's done!


Thanks as always for stopping by and have a great Friday, guys!
xoxo



1 comment:

harry said...

I don’t even have a baby as yet still, I want one such room in my house (lol). I was looking for the Best Assignment Experts’ help for my law assignment project and while I was at it; I saw that you uploaded a new post so I immediately clicked it open because I knew that you’re never going to disappoint your readers with any boring stuff.