Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Back at it and easing into spring.



Dress, BootiesBag: c/o Tommy Bahama


Here we go!
My first post since Violet's birth.
Adjusting to life with two kiddos has been a quite a trip.
The minute I think I have this parenting-two-kids-gig
under control one of them is sure to throw me a curve ball;)
We're settling though...slowly but surely.

I'm excited to jump back into the blog in this Tommy Bahama chambray dress.
My body is still trying to get back to itself, so dresses have been a great staple lately.
Not to mention this dress is super comfy yet you still look put together.
Win, win.
Right now is a great time to take advantage- all dresses are currently on sale until Feb. 21!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'm excited to continue sharing with you guys a little peek into our new life of four:)



No comments: